Day #10

Waking up with a good nights rest always feels amazing. This was partly because today we had our Senior lacrosse game today. Although I mentioned that we were most likely going to apply the resin today, we did not get around to it. Because we did not have classes, as senior varistiy lacrosse captains we had to due some work getting things ready for the game. However, on our way to breakfast we did in fact have a little shred session. Vibes. I hope to get into the art room this weekend to finish up my painting and my skate board deck. I am have currently the Charlotte Skyline painted on it currently but I was thinking of adding a 704 as it is my area number. We working on the other extras as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekly Reflection #1

Day #7 Sign Printing

Day #2 First Clean-up